Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yummy Goodness


I found a recipe from one of my favorite blogs, Little Momma and Company, and decided to make them today. Nothing like warm cookies fresh from the oven on a yucky cloudy day. They are super easy and take no time at all.

Soft cake box cookies
1 package of cake mix
1/3 C oil
2 eggs
Heat oven to 375. Stir together cake mix, oil and eggs with a spoon until well blended. Drop by tablespoonfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 22 cookies.
Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until puffed and almost no indentation remains when touched. Cool 1 minute, remove onto a wire rack and cool completely.


1 comment:

The Sappingtons said...

um, yeah, those were FABULOUS! I ate 2 of the 4 you gave me before I even got home. I was tempted to not share with my hubby!!! (But, I did...). I love you blogs. And I love coming to your house everyday to pick up my Pigtail Pie. Seeing my Chizzlewick buddies is one of the best parts of my day. I love you guys!