Saturday, October 18, 2008

I too echo my husband

As most of you have heard either from here or from me personally, you know about our friends, The Delgado's. I too am urging everyone to pray! Pray for them that God would give them wisdom in the days ahead, pray that if it is the Lord's will he would heal those precious babies, pray that all who don't know Him will be drawn to Him through this, and pray for the doctors that they would have wisdom likewise. I am so encouraged by this family faith! They never cease to amaze me in the way that they are always pointing everything back to our loving father. I know I too question why? But who are we to question the workings of our father. Who knows what His plan is for them through this, and who knows what His plan is for any of us in any situation we face. But one thing we do know is that we are called to trust in Him despite the situation and be still and know that He is God!