Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Moving right along!

Yes it is true... we sold our house! So Lord willing, Atlanta here we come! We still have no idea where we are going to live in the city but I am sure after a few trips out there we will find something to make our home. We will miss all out dear friends and family here but feel it is time to move forward in life. So please keep us in your prayers as we seek His will in this and all that is ahead of us! Thanks for your support!

If your ever in Atlanta please come stop by and say hi!

Also on a side note, we decided not to do Botox at this time. Which now with us having to find all new Doctors I think it was a good decision.

here is the little goober after he decided he needed to empty the whole tissue box

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Mandy--
Can you email me? I have something I'd like to tell you, but I don't have your email! (It's something that'll help you! Hopefully!) Good luck with your move!!

Starburst2117@aol.com

Aluminum Nest said...

Mandy!
I am so excited for you and selfishly me. I have been praying that you would sell your home and move here so we could hangout and be closer. summer in hotlanta! Keep me posted!

Love you!

Erin said...

Hey good luck finding a new home! He is too cute!