Sunday, March 22, 2009

Long time no write!





Yes, I know it has been forever since I last posted! We have been busy here as usual. We just returned from a whorl wind trip to the Big Apple and visiting our family in CT. We were accompanied by our dear friends, The Sappington's! It was great! We go to spend a day in Massachusetts's, and two days in NYC. The kiddos stayed with Grandma, Pops and Aunt Cary. Thank you guys again for helping!

Curt will be home this week, unfortunately because he has the flu! Hopefully he can keep it to himself!

We also start Botox this week for Andrew. I am a little nervous because there are so many things we don't know about it and the shots really hurt. But it is supposed to help a great deal with Drew's spasticity in his arm and leg. So if you have any advice on this please let me know.

Still no buyers for the house. So we are just waiting to see what God is going to do. It is comforting to know he is in control!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Luck with the botox! I have no advice, I have talked with Leah's rehab doctor and both her OT and PT about it, but all seem to agree she doesn't need it. With that said, if they would have told me that she needed it, I would have done it. Hopefully it will work like a charm for Andrew!

Looks like a fun vacation!! Hope your husband feels better!

The Sappingtons said...

We sure are bummed that the Chadwick household is sick! We are praying for you guys. We had a GREAT time on Spring Break with you guys. It will always be memorable for us. Can't wait to plan the next great adventure with the Chizzlewicks. :-D I'll be praying that Drew's botx is successful. Keep me posted how it goes.
Love you guys!

Erin said...

I don't have much advice about the botox because Sean didn't need it but like Amanda said if they said he did we would have done it.  Good luck!