Monday, June 1, 2009

The Winner Is....

I decided to do a winner for all three types of burp cloths. Thank you all for trying, and I can't wait to do it again next year! SO the winner's are:

Boys-Blogger Ammie said...

These are cute cute cute. I would choose the boy colors. At five months, we seem to be using more burp cloths!

I am liking vegetarian food lately, and I found a tasty veggie egg roll recipe. Mmmm.

May 28, 2009 10:01 AM



Girls- Stacey - Elle Belle said...

My favorite meal is italian beef in the crock pot. I'd like to win the girl set!

May 27, 2009 8:12 PM

Delete

Neutral-Brittany said...

I love the boy ones, but since my sister is being patient and leaving it a surprise until birth, I'm going to have to go with gender neutral.

I like making pasta. I know it sounds weird, but try this sometime: pasta with asparagus. Cut the asparagus and cook it with some minced garlic in lemon or orange fancy soda. You know, like San Pelligrino or the kind that come in glass bottles (Target has some great ones). The soda makes the asparugus slightly sweet so that even my four year old will eat it! My husband, however, will not.



Hope you enjoy!!!!

4 comments:

Ammieloris said...

Yay! I'm thrilled! I have seen tons of cute burp cloths, and I've had friends tell me how to make them, and I've never done it... I'm so glad you made such adorable burp cloths, and that I get some! I LOVE the boy ones. Thanks!

Brittany said...

Thank you so much! I knew it must have been fate, with a blog name like "The Messy Monkey." We're all about the monkeys at my house, too. In fact, our family blog is AlexanderMonkeyBoy.blogspot.com. Now we have two monkeys, but Alexander still gets the blog name. It's too late to change now.

Anyway, I can't wait to see what the burpcloths look like! I'm so excited. I was intending to give them to my sister, but if they are too cute I might have to save them for myself for my next monkey. ;) Thanks again!

Stacey - Elle Belle said...

Yea, so happy to see that I won! I have a list a mile long of things I'm making for our little one on the way, but burp clothes are at the bottom of the list and there's only a few weeks left :) Thanks so much!

You can email me at stacey(at)ellebellebaby(dot)com

Ammieloris said...

Hi Amanda! I received your lovely gift last week. *squeal* Here's a link to a blogpost in which I do nothing but thank you:
http://skemommlenskedaddle.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-winner.html

Thanks! (I'm going to host my own giveaway tomorrow, and I'd love it if you entered.)