Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall!


The dog days of summer are behind us we opened up all the windows here the last couple days. It has been so nice out! This is my favorite time of year. Actually I think I say that twice a year, once now and again at springtime. Those of you who know how HOT Texas can be know that we welcome Fall.

My Mother and Father-in-law came and spent the weekend with us and even though it was a short time we accomplished a lot. We Went to the Civil War Museum, had dinner with family, and I learned how to embroider. Andrew also had a fitting for his Halloween costume that Grandma is making and just to keep you in suspense I am going to wait to tell you what it is! We had a great time! Can' t wait to see you all again soon!

3 comments:

The Sappingtons said...

I LOVE the Fall! This is one of my fav times of year too! I wish I owned a hammock especially this time of year! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeay! I love fall too! Glad the Chadwick's enjoyed a nice weekend together. James and I wish we could have been there too! Miss you but we'll see you at Thanksgiving! Love ya!

PS-I haven't forgotten about your birthday present...it's coming, just about 4 months late!

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Fall and Winter are my favorites also...I am noticing all the Texas blogs have that trend about them...Because we all HATE the hot Texas weather.

We have been opening windows too...isn't it just so nice.