Sunday, June 29, 2008

First Blog!!!!


Okay many of you have kept in touch with us through Curt's Blog so I finally decided it was time to start my own.

We are leaving for our third vacation this summer and summer is only half way over. We are very blessed to be able to visit family in many different states. So far we have been to Florida, Utah and soon Connecticut. I am also starting a new hobby: sewing. If any of you have any advice on what kind of sewing machine would be good for a beginner like myself please let me know. My goal by fall is to make a tote bag, and to start a quilt. I am totally inspired by all the cool fabric out there and can't wait to see what I can find.

On a side note Drew is doing very well we are still going to therapy and he is rolling over and sitting by himself. He is such a blessing!!!

2 comments:

Jason and Vanessa said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! We love you guys! I think the monkey just might be Andrew?

The Sappingtons said...

yeah for mandy's blogs! i love reading them and look forward to more. this will help me to feel more connected to my buddy when you move too.
love you,
shannon